Zachary Vella, CEO of Vella Group, LLC and Skylark Capital Management, LLC, is a predominant developer in New York City, Miami, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. Zach now primarily develops real estate where he owns and operates a wide variety of properties, including hotels, high-street retail, and creative office. The Vella Group is focused on large scale adaptive reuse projects that will create communities for creative office tenants to thrive, live, work and play.
Some of Zach’s current projects include:
- 2.4 million square feet of mixed-use space in Downtown LA’s Arts District designed by Bjarke Ingles and located at 670 Mesquit
- Over 350,000 square feet of creative office space in the South Bay and the city of Hawthorne including the new Amazon/Ring headquarters.
- A 120 key hotel and residential property designed by Mad Architects on Santa Monica Blvd. in the City of West Hollywood.
- High-street retail space on Melrose Place with tenants including The Row, Oscar de la Renta, Chloe, and Waterworks.
- London Arts Club on the Sunset Strip.